If you're planning on doing some traveling over the next few months, it's important to be on the lookout for bed bugs. Since bed bugs are notorious travelers, it can be very easy for them to hide themselves in your luggage or even your clothes and allow themselves to be carried into your home, and once bed bugs take up residence it's extremely difficult to get rid of them. Read More . . .
Clark Exterminating Blog
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- A Sticky Situation: Spider Webs to Watch Out For
- Ladybugs: A Fall Pest Problem?
- The Brown Recluse Spider
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion
- Spider Removal: Traditional Treatments or Essential Oils?
- What the Buzz is All About: Q and A With Mike Hall
- Travel Tips: Don’t Bring Bedbugs Home as a Souvenir!
- So You Sold Your Home and Need a Termite Clearance Letter
- The Smoky Brown Cockroach