Clark Exterminating Blog
It's summertime, and you probably plan on traveling at least once while it’s sunny and warm! Whether you’re going on a road trip, flying to a tropical paradise, or taking a luxurious cruise -- you’re sure to bring home a souvenir or two. But...some souvenirs can be more of a menace than a treasure. Yep. We’re talking about bedbugs. Here are some tips to keep these pesky visitors from raining over your parade and your vacation. Read More . . .
- News From The Barkside: By Asher
- How to Spot the Differences Between Ant & Termite Swarmers
- How to Keep Moisture Pests Out of Your Home
- Creeping in Your Cupboard: 3 Pantry Pests to Look Out For
- What Lurks Beneath: Crawl Space Nightmares
- A Sticky Situation: Spider Webs to Watch Out For
- Ladybugs: A Fall Pest Problem?
- The Brown Recluse Spider
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion