Clark Exterminating Blog
It's summertime, and you probably plan on traveling at least once while it’s sunny and warm! Whether you’re going on a road trip, flying to a tropical paradise, or taking a luxurious cruise -- you’re sure to bring home a souvenir or two. But...some souvenirs can be more of a menace than a treasure. Yep. We’re talking about bedbugs. Here are some tips to keep these pesky visitors from raining over your parade and your vacation. Read More . . .
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion
- Spider Removal: Traditional Treatments or Essential Oils?
- What the Buzz is All About: Q and A With Mike Hall
- Travel Tips: Don’t Bring Bedbugs Home as a Souvenir!
- So You Sold Your Home and Need a Termite Clearance Letter
- The Smoky Brown Cockroach
- April Showers Bring May Flowers...And Pests
- Talk with a Tech: Caleb Edwards Talks Termites
- Differences Between Ant and Termite Swarmers