A couple of weeks ago, we told you all about the most common pests that you can expect when your children go back to school. This week, our blog centers around the most common pest issues you can expect when the warm summer temperatures turn into blustery fall days. You may think your pest concerns will disappear with the summer, but here are a few pests to look out for during the fall. Read More . . .
Clark Exterminating Blog
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- News From The Barkside: By Asher
- How to Spot the Differences Between Ant & Termite Swarmers
- How to Keep Moisture Pests Out of Your Home
- Creeping in Your Cupboard: 3 Pantry Pests to Look Out For
- What Lurks Beneath: Crawl Space Nightmares
- A Sticky Situation: Spider Webs to Watch Out For
- Ladybugs: A Fall Pest Problem?
- The Brown Recluse Spider
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion