Of the 3,500 species of cockroaches in the world and the 55 species found in the United States, the German Cockroach is the most common household roach pest in Arkansas. Even the cleanest of homes are at risk for an infestation. Roaches can often be brought into the home by way of cardboard boxes and grocery bags, used appliances or furniture, plumbing in apartment buildings, or clothing from school or work. Read More . . .
Clark Exterminating Blog
Many times, the first time people think to call an exterminator is only after they notice a pest infestation in their home or office. And even then, sometimes it is usually after they’ve attempted taking care of the problem themselves and been unsuccessful at removing the infestation. The truth of the matter is that pest infestations can damage your property, create an uncomfortable atmosphere for your family, and contaminate your home. The best way to eliminate an unwanted infestation in your home is to hire a professional that can find the source, determine the cause and eliminate the infestation once and for all. And of course, for safe, lasting extermination, a contract can help ensure the infestation never comes back.
Pest Management ContractsRead More . . .
- The Smoky Brown Cockroach
- April Showers Bring May Flowers...And Pests
- Talk with a Tech: Caleb Edwards Talks Termites
- Differences Between Ant and Termite Swarmers
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
- Arkansas Rodents Pt 1: Rats
- Arkansas’ Tiny Terror II: The Brown Recluse
- Arkansas's Tiny Terror: The Brown Recluse Pt. 1
- The Creepiest Crawlers in Arkansas
- Clark Exterminating is Celebrating 38 years in Business