A termite bond contract is a service contract with an extermination company or another professional service with specific expertise in termite control that usually lasts for at least one calendar year. There is a common misconception in Arkansas that it is state law to have a termite control contract in place to either sell or buy a home, but this is untrue. Read More . . .
Clark Exterminating Blog
Memorial Day weekend is coming up soon, along with the usual plans for all kinds of fun outdoor activities, especially barbecues. But along with all of the festivities come all of the usual uninvited guests such as mosquitoes, flies, and wasps. Read More . . .
When it's summertime in Arkansas, the mosquitos will come out to play . . . and bite! If you live here, you know mosquitos are no joke. These pests are annoying, make us itch, and can transmit serious diseases. We believe in providing you and your family with the absolute best pest control. Read More . . .
- So You Sold Your Home and Need a Termite Clearance Letter
- The Smoky Brown Cockroach
- April Showers Bring May Flowers...And Pests
- Talk with a Tech: Caleb Edwards Talks Termites
- Differences Between Ant and Termite Swarmers
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
- Arkansas Rodents Pt 1: Rats
- Arkansas’ Tiny Terror II: The Brown Recluse
- Arkansas's Tiny Terror: The Brown Recluse Pt. 1
- The Creepiest Crawlers in Arkansas