Arkansas is known for being the Natural State. Our natural namesake means Arkansas is full of the great outdoors, beautiful rivers and lakes, gorgeous mountains and trees, as well as . . . you guessed it – BUGS! As the weather gets warmer, pesky critters like ants come out of hiding and make their way into our homes. Read More . . .
Clark Exterminating Blog
With Spring in the air and spring animals out to play, we thought that April was the perfect time to talk about all things bunnies - the ideal Spring animal we all love! Hence, the Easter Bunny. Here are ten fun facts that you may not know about bunnies: Read More . . .
- The Smoky Brown Cockroach
- April Showers Bring May Flowers...And Pests
- Talk with a Tech: Caleb Edwards Talks Termites
- Differences Between Ant and Termite Swarmers
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
- Arkansas Rodents Pt 1: Rats
- Arkansas’ Tiny Terror II: The Brown Recluse
- Arkansas's Tiny Terror: The Brown Recluse Pt. 1
- The Creepiest Crawlers in Arkansas
- Clark Exterminating is Celebrating 38 years in Business